熾天使宣傳殊榮熾天使版務組

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
綜合
招喚師ID: -
剛剛中午12點多,神魔更新了新的字串檔,內容是「沒入冥行 · 優格圖」的英文版故事字串修正。
而修正前的內容似乎是在講水滸傳角色「孫二娘」的故事,英文版維基目前也尚能看到修正前的故事內容。

以下是英文版故事原文

A carriage traveled along a route in the unbeaten forests to a boutique hostel.  Filing out, merchants and their guards saw a voluptuous lady give them a welcome at the entrance.

“Greetings!  It’s getting dark outside.  Come on in to take a rest.” Sun Erniang the hostess extended her warm hospitality by grabbing the merchants’ hands.  Leering at such a bootylicious figure, they all grinded from ear to ear.

“Hehe, sure my little beauty.”

The leading merchant touched her hand implicitly. As she did not put up any resistance, he went all the way down to pinch her butt.

Turning around with an enchanting smile, Sun Erniang licked her rosy lips seductively.  This gesture had turned the merchants on, arousing their lecherous instincts within.

“Be patient, you studs.  It’s gonna be a long night.  Let’s enjoy the dinner...Then I’ll take you all to climax one by one later on.

The flirtatious Sun Erniang bowed to let her boobs slip intentionally, which made everyone listen to her words with a horny grin.

Passing through the long hallway, Sun Erniang led them to a spacious suite behind a wooden door, where was served with delicate savories.  The merchants sat down cross-legged and wolfed down everything on the table.

It was gleeful for Sun Erniang to see everyone enjoy the food.  Then, Sun Erniang shifted her attention to those guards standing unmoved beside the wall.

She went over and said, “you guys must be tired also.  Sit down and chill.”

“We get paid to be vigilant. We can’t be slacking,” the guard shook his head.

Gloominess flickered across her eyes when she glanced at the guard’s blade.  Sun Erniang then threw a bewitching gaze instantly.

“How can you stay alert while starving yourself?” As she held the dish in front of the guards, they eventually failed to put up with the temptation of the delicacies and gobbled up.

Soon, all the food was cleaned off.  It was not until now that Sun Erniang put on a sneer, as if her scheme had worked out as planned.

“Erniang, the food is as delicious as you.”

As their appetites were satisfied, the merchants started harassing at her waist, with no awareness of her inner change.

“Please, allow me to show you the most exciting part of the night.  I’ve been preparing for this for such a long time, and you’re gonna love it,” she said with a smile.

With a clap, the door opened; several gorgeous ladies walked in.  The merchants pounced on the beauty like perverts, but were all kicked away by Sun Erniang.  Embarrassed, they were bending their bodies on the floor.

“What are you doing...Ah...Why am I paralyzed…,” the merchants roared as they glared at her.

However, the roars had gradually turned into weak mumbles.  The merchants got the whole picture when they saw the guards fall down from the table.  “You…!  You drugged us!”

“Yes, I did.  Relax!  It’s not lethal, but just immobilizes you.” Sun Erniang hid her cordial face to bring out her coldness and cruelty.

“...You want money right?  No problem.  Name a price——” The merchant stopped speaking as a sword was put on close to his neck.

At this moment, Sun Erniang was shrouded in a cloud of ominous black mist.  “You...you’re an elf!” The merchant was startled by her aura.

“No, you’re wrong.” She gave those beauties a wink with a grin.  “Not just me.  We’re all elves.”

As their true faces were revealed, the beauties conjured razor-sharp weapons with their power.  Trembling with fear, one of the merchants even wet his pants.

“Then, I guess you know why we’ve been searching for you.” Sun Erniang pointed at his stomach with the sword.  “How does my kind taste like?”

“Sor-sorry, it’s our fault!  We just wanna know how an elf tastes like out of curiosity...You can have all my fortune!  Please...have mercy…”

“How shameless are you cheeky bastard to beg for mercy!  Have you ever thought about sparing their children when they were begging at you?” Sun Erniang became vicious, “you don’t deserve to live!”

She raised her sword and swung at the merchant ruthlessly; and those beauties also did the same.  Soon, white curtains were tainted red in the symphony of painful screams, which lasted a while before silence returned.

Leaving the clean-up work to the elves, Sun Erniang carried a huge plate to the kitchen, minced the meat and made it into steamed buns.

Intense aroma filled all over the hostel.  Then, she served the plate on the table, looking at the beauties with a kind smile.

“It was a tough day.  Eat them all.  Consider it as your last revenge.”

They grabbed the buns and bit; richness of grease and tenderness of meat burst in the mouth, as if it was served to compensate for the damage caused by humans.

“It’s delicious...Boohoo…,” the beauties sobbed.

However, the trauma of losing their loved ones was not that easy to be soothed.  Tears kept dropping along their faces.  While weeping their eyes out, the beauties swallowed the buns non-stop.

Touched by this piteous scene, Sun Erniang had a strong feeling rolling within.

“I’ll never spare those humans who torture any of my kind!”

然後下面這段是我使用google翻譯+自己潤飾詞句的結果

一輛馬車沿著陌生森林的一條小路來到一間精緻的旅店。商人們與他們的保鑣看見一位性感的女士正在入口處歡迎他們。

“歡迎!外面天色已暗。進來休息一下吧。“女主人孫二娘熱情地抓住商人的手招呼著。盯著這樣一位可人兒,商人們嘴角止不住的上揚。

“呵呵,那是自然!我的小美女。”

領頭的商人含蓄地觸摸了她的手。由於她沒有表現出任何抵抗,他一路向下掐著她的屁股。

孫二娘帶著迷人的微笑轉過身,誘惑地舔著她紅潤的嘴唇。這一舉動讓商人們興奮了起來,喚起了他們內心的淫亂本能。

“請耐心等待。這將是一個漫長的夜晚。讓我們享用晚餐...然後我將帶你們一個接一個地高潮。

妖艷美麗的孫二娘故意鞠躬讓她的胸部傾洩而出,這讓每個人都帶著淫亂的笑容聽她的話。

孫二娘穿過冗長的走廊,將他們帶到一扇木門後面的寬敞套房,在那裡供應精緻的美味佳餚。商人盤腿坐下,狼吞虎咽地掃食桌子上的一切。

孫二娘很高興看到每個人都喜歡這裡的食物。然後,孫二娘把注意力轉移到那些站在牆邊無動於衷的保鑣身上。

她走過去說,“你們一定也累了。坐下來休息一下吧。“

“拿人薪餉,保持警惕是我們的責任。我們不能懈怠。“保鑣搖了搖頭。

當她瞥了一眼保鑣佩帶的利刃時,她的眼睛裡充滿了陰鬱。然後孫二娘隨即投射了一個迷人的眼光。

“在飢餓的時候你怎麼能保持警惕?”當她在保鑣面前拿著盤子時,他們最終還是沒有忍受美食的誘惑。

很快,所有的食物都被清理乾淨了。直到她的計劃終於都按部就班進行了,孫二娘才冷笑一聲。

“二娘,這食物就和妳一樣美味。”

隨著他們的胃口得到滿足,商人開始騷擾她的蠻腰,沒有意識到她內心的變化。

“請讓我來告訴你今晚最激動人心的橋段。我已經花了很長時間做準備了,你會愛上它的,“她笑著說。

拍了拍手,門開了;幾位華麗的女士們走了進來。商人們就像變態者一樣撲向美女,但都被孫二娘踢開了。奇怪的是,他們在地板上蜷曲著身體。

“妳在做什麼......啊......為什麼我全身沒有力氣了......”商人瞪著她們咆哮著。

然而,咆哮逐漸變成了無聊的咕嚕聲。當他們看到保鑣從桌子上掉下來時,商人們終於了解這是怎麼回事。 “妳…!是妳在飯菜裡下了毒!“

“是,是我做的。放輕鬆!它不會致命的,它只是使你無法控制你自己的身體。“孫二娘收起了她親切的臉,露出了她的冷酷與殘忍。

“......你想要錢嗎?沒問題。說出一個價格 - “商人停止說話,因為劍靠近他的脖子。

就在這時,孫二娘被一團不祥的黑霧籠罩著。 “你......你是個精靈!”商人被她的光環嚇了一跳。

“不,你錯了。”她對著那些美女笑著眨了眨眼睛。 “不僅僅是我。我們都是精靈。“

當他們真實的面孔被揭露時,美女用他們的力量召喚出鋒利的武器。因為恐懼而止不住的顫抖,甚至讓其中一個商人弄濕了褲子。

“那麼,我想你知道我們為什麼一直在找你。”孫二娘用劍指著他的肚子。 “我族人的味道如何呢?”

“對不起,都是我們的錯!我們只是出於好奇,想知道一個精靈味道如何才會品嚐...你可以拿走我所有的財產!請...饒過我......“

“你這個厚顏無恥的混蛋是多麼無恥乞求憐憫!你有沒有想過在他們乞求你的時候饒恕他們的孩子?“孫二娘變得惡毒,”​​你根本不配活著!“

她舉起劍,無情地向商人揮下;那些美女也做了同樣的事。很快,白色的窗簾在痛苦的尖叫聲中沾染了紅色,過了好長一段時間才終於安靜下來。

孫二娘把清理工作交給了精靈,將一塊巨大的盤子放在廚房裡,將肉切碎,放入饅頭中。

整個宿舍都充滿濃郁的香氣。然後,她把盤子放在桌子上,帶著善意的微笑看著美女。

“這是艱難的一天。把它們全部吃掉。作為妳最後的復仇。“

他們抓住了包子和小肉塊;豐富的油脂和肉的嫩度在口中爆裂,好像是用來彌補人類造成的傷害。

“這很美味...... 嗚嗚 ......,”美女抽泣著說。

然而,失去親人的創傷並不容易被安撫。淚水不停地滑落臉頰。在哭泣的時候,美女們不停地吞下小肉包。

在這個哀傷的氛圍中,孫二娘內心的怒火也被點燃。

“我永遠不會饒恕任何折磨我族人的那些傢伙!”

不知道這個角色會是出在妖魔傾城系列,或者是MH在為未來水滸傳系列角色預先撰寫故事呢?
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關閉

站長推薦上一條 /1 下一條

版權宣言|Archiver|手機版|熾天使-神魔之塔攻略網,提供最專業的攻略資料

GMT+8, 2019-4-15 21:55 , Processed in 0.071351 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, Memcache On.